Monday, October 6, 2008

G'Day Food lovers

My name is Marianne and I live in Australia. My nationality is French (and soon to be Australian too!). I am passionate about food and travelling. I have travelled the world from a young age living in Africa, France, Germany, England, Scotland and many other countries. For this reason I have tried many different foods that so many great people have made me try. As I discover more recipes I will also post them and will tell you if they are worth trying and you can tell me what you think as you try them. I am sure there are many of you who would have many great suggestions too :). I look forward to making all those recipes and share them with you as I have always wanted to do that.

1 comment:

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Marianne I look forward to following your blog and hope to find many great recipes to try. Thanks for sharing the tastes of the world!